Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Nicholas Butler nb at petamem.com
Thu Jan 9 11:23:09 CET 2014

Hi Sebastien,

You are going to be surprised that I can tell you that I managed to
login using WinSCP and can see the files etc.

I see the basic template is in actdocs folder, is there somewhere, where I
can find more templates to use?

And is there anything I should be aware of when editing the files, as
I will be using Dreamweaver?

Kind Regards,

Nick.