online payment

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Mar 18 09:07:36 CET 2014

Martina Peštová wrote:

> Good morning,

Hello, sorry for not answering earlier, the network access at the Perl QA hackathon was very random.

> I have a question about payment. If somebody pays, does the system automatically send an e-mail to me?

A mail is sent, but only to the people responsible for the corresponding payment mechanism, not to the conference organizers.

Also, we never got an answer fro you regarding the currency: are you ok with switching to EUR, or do you want to try another payment mechanism (say, Paypal)?

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.