Instance request for granada workshop

Diego Kuperman diego at freekeylabs.com
Wed May 14 12:21:56 CEST 2014

Hi Sébastien,

can we move what we have on the test server to the real one?. I will probably need to update our config in the future, but I guess we can still use the test server and ask you to update, right?

What do we need to do if we want to use different domain name (workshop.granada.pm) for the workshop?

kindly regards,
Diego