New instances for LPW and Dynamic Languages

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri May 30 13:26:24 CEST 2014

On 26/04/2014 00:02, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
> Mark Keating wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
> Hello Mark,
>
>> Could I have new test sites for this year's London Perl Workshop (please re-use last year's site as a basis) and the Dynamic Languages which we last ran in 2010/11.
>
> Done:
>    » http://test.mongueurs.net/lpw2014/
>    » http://test.mongueurs.net/dlc2014/
>
> I had to fix several links that were hardcoded with the conference ID or even with the server name (test.mongueurs.net), using the appropriate Act macro ([% make_uri('…') %]) so they correctly work.

Hi there,

Thanks for fixing the links and general sloppy code for this.

Could you please send the DLC2014 site live. If you can could you cast a
quick eye at the conf.ini - we have decided to charge for this event and
I want to make sure we have configured this correctly in the file - I
think there is one FIXME left that I couldn't work out what we do with.

Once again thanks for all your work on providing and managing this.

Kind regards

Mark