[Act] Act infrastructure and contact info

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Apr 13 10:47:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have been working on a page listing the various Perl-related site,
the hw, sw and ppl-ware running it:

http://perlmaven.com/perl-infrastructure

It already has some information about Act and the Act-based sites, but I'd
really appreciate your help looking at it and sending me corrections (in
e-mail or in a pull-request using the green button at the top.)

Specifically I've added some notes on who should be contacted in case there
is a problem with the service, but in light of the 2 days downtime this
might need some additional
information. (e.g. contact maddingue on #act at irc.perl.org ?)

regards
   Gabor
ps. And if you have information regarding other sites, please let me know
that too.