[Act] Sandbox site nonfunctional.

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Thu Apr 30 22:38:31 CEST 2015

Daniel Wright wrote:

> It would appear that somebody has a broken template on
> test.mongueurs.net .
>
> Regretfully, when one conference has a broken template, the site
> crashes for all conferences.
>
> The apache error log is showing a lot of this:
>
> levels_level4_name_en_us: no such variable
> levels_level1_name_en_us: no such variable
> levels_level2_name_en_us: no such variable
> levels_level3_name_en_us: no such variable
>
> Can anybody help identify what’s broken and get it un-broke? (I
> reported this issue yesterday on #act, but nobody was able to help)

Actually, these are just warnings, present here because of one of
the US conferences. Although noisy, they are not a source of problem
per se. As I said on IRC, I am not sure why the server suddenly
stopped working, but it seems that it was lacking it configuration.
Restarting the server proved enough to make things work again,
although I can't be sure about the actual cause.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.