[Act] SPW2015 ready for go live

Roman Baumer rba at cpan.org
Sun Jan 25 19:31:52 CET 2015

Hi all,

Please put the SPW2015 site online. Please add user "rba" as admin.
What repositoriy is now used? Git would be fine for us too (https://github.com/rba).

Please have a look at the global override config too, since we use payment_type NONE or Delayed. (Same as the German Perl Workshop...)

Many thanks,
Roman