[Act] YAPC::EU 2016

Alex Muntada alexm at alexm.org
Thu Oct 29 18:33:23 CET 2015

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni:

> I've created the conference as requested, and added mesefm to the
> corresponding team on Git Hub:
>   » https://github.com/Act-Conferences/ye2016
>   » http://test.mongueurs.net/ye2016/

I removed the .gitignore file from act-responsive repo too,
so it doesn't break other Act instances in the future.

> This act-responsive repository is a good idea. Should we put it into
> the Act-Conferences organization to give it more visibility? At least,
> I should use these as new blank templates instead of the old ones.

We just invited you to barcelonapm organization with owner rights
so you can transfer act-responsive repository to Act-Conferences.
Marc already moved act-responsive to barcelonapm, so you can move
it whenever you want to its final destination.

Cheers!
Alex