[Act] Act services moving on a new server

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:05:00 CET 2016

Hi Sébastian,

I have only little experience with building Apache, but maybe the repo I made for building Act-out-of-the-Box might be very useful for you...

it builds a complete Vagrant image - that others could use to simply play with Act.

it probably could be easily tweaked into something that could be more general to a few Docker images, so it might be more easy to deploy in distributed environments.

https://github.com/THEMA-MEDIA/Act-out-of-the-box <https://github.com/THEMA-MEDIA/Act-out-of-the-box>

install.sh calls each of the other installers inside /bin The one you seem to be most interested in is apache-with-mod-perl.sh

Good luck

Theo