[Act] Yapc 2016 test site

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Jan 26 02:10:00 CET 2016

Todd E Rinaldo wrote:

> Hi,

Hello Todd,

Sorry, it appears I failed to read my mail for too long once again.

> We'd like to get going setting up the YAPC::NA 2016 test website. It
> should continue to be associated with the account yapcna, so we just
> need the directory structure setup.
>
> Question: Can we do git this year for yn2016?
>
> Note: please do not alter the previous years directories so we can
> continue to update them if necessary.

I am unsure to understand what you mean here, so I just did the way
I now do the conferences on GitHub. The repository is here:
  » https://github.com/Act-Conferences/yn2016

I sent you an invite to the corresponding team, so you can commit.

The test site is here:
  » http://test.mongueurs.net/yn2016/

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni