[Act] Please put the SPW2017 site live / please add Dirk to the SPW2017 group/act instance

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Tue Apr 25 00:06:32 CEST 2017

Hi Roman,

It's live!
http://act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2017/

I checked the payment and aligned it with GPW 2017
and add rba as admin

Dirk is now part of the team on Github.
I promote you as "team maintainer". I don't know if it'll help you
to do that in the future... But the name of the role is promising :-)

I hope I don't miss anything.

Have a great conference!

Cheers
Laurent