[Act] news/edit bug

Detlev Hauschildt detlev at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 18 20:39:15 CEST 2017

Hello Tina,

Thanks for your suggestion. I pored over it a little more, but I don't
think you can really fix it in the template. Even if you take [% title
%] directly, instead of [% items.$lang.title %], the same doesn't seem
possible for [% text %], because I don't see that filled anywhere. And
also, it wouldn't work for conferences with more than one language.

Also, if I'm not totally mistaken, $fields->{title} = $news->{items}{
$Request{language} } (in Act::Handler::News::Edit) doesn't even work,
because ->items is a method and $news->{items} is only filled after
$news->items was called at least once.

And a small correction of my earlier post: the module name is
Act::Handler::News::Edit, not Act::Handler::News.

Cheers,

Detlev