[Act] photo bug...

Theo van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:33:42 CEST 2017

based on my experiences, trying to recreate 'Act-out-of-the-Box' (based on FreeBSD as suggested by Sébastien) and having a fully unattended install, this is what i have in my "pre-install dependencies'

# for Imager
sudo env ASSUME_ALWAYS_YES=YES pkg install jpeg-turbo
sudo env ASSUME_ALWAYS_YES=YES pkg install tiff
sudo env ASSUME_ALWAYS_YES=YES pkg install png
sudo env ASSUME_ALWAYS_YES=YES pkg install giflib

good luck