[Act] Urgent: no outgoing email from ACT

Detlev Hauschildt detlev at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 2 23:18:04 CET 2017

Hello Sébastien,

Thanks for your effort, but alas - no such luck. Still the same for me
as before. It works from the test site, but not when I try it from the
production site. I tried with two email addresses, one at @xs4all.nl and
one at @gmail.com. Maybe postfix hangs itself up after the first
attempt...? Did my attempts produce debug messages? (around 23:15 CET).

Cheers,

Detlev