[Act] Act! instance for YAPCEU2018/TPCiG

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 13:59:25 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for the speedy work. One small issue. The edit news item once
created seems broken and populatesd an empty box. I tested it on both
the LPW2016 site and this site. When you click to edit an existing item
you get a box with no text in it.

Please advise.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating             |   Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder

Director                 |   Shadowcat Systems Limited
                              Enlightened Perl Organisation
                              Lancaster and Morecambe Makers
                              FLOSSUK (UKUUG Limited)

Community Contributor    |   The Perl Foundation
                              Enlightened Perl Organisation
                              Lancaster and Morecambe Makers
                              FLOSSUK
                              Digital Lancaster
                              Independent Lancaster
                              Lancaster Hour
                              Ethical Small Trader's Association

Social Links             |   http://shadow.cat/blog/mark-keating/
                              http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating
                              @shadowcat_mdk

Shadowcat Systems Limited
Is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Company address: The Barracks, White Cross, South Road, Lancaster, LA1 4XQ.
Company Registration Number: 05420396.
Company VAT Number: 868 9313 71

Disclaimer
of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shadowcat Systems Limited.

upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you
have received this email in error immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or
make copies thereof.