[Act] New Act site for SPW2018

Roman Baumer rba at cpan.org
Tue Feb 20 10:35:57 CET 2018

Hi all,

Please change the “redirect” on your end:

FROM:
act.perl-workshop.ch <http://act.perl-workshop.ch/> -> act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2017 <http://act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2017>

TO:
act.perl-workshop.ch <http://act.perl-workshop.ch/> -> act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2018 <http://act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2018>

As we like to go live with the site now.

Dates: Friday 7th September 2018 and Saturday 8th September 2018
Venue: Gewerblich-Industrielle Berufsschule, Bern

Merci beaucoup!

Kind regards,
Roman