[Act] German special characters for GPW 2018 Wiki

Roland Schmitz sch.r at web.de
Mon Feb 26 18:01:11 CET 2018

Hi all together,

today i entered once again some topics to the GPW 2018 Wiki. Like the
last time there where some German special characters (öäü) involved. But
this time i noticed that everything is displayed as i expected it to be,
when i pressed the preview button.
After pressing the save button all those special characters get screwed
up. It might be worth to compare the difference in encoding between
preview and save.

Thanks a lot

Roland Schmitz

P.S. It would be fine to see some of you in 6 weeks at the GPW. We're
still looking for attendees, talks & sponsors ;-)

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss Yours sincerely

Roland Schmitz