[Act] The Perl/Raku Conference 2020 in Amsterdam wants to run Act

Theo van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:32:24 CET 2019

Hi Harald ... and others mentioned in his original e-mail.

I have done a major push to GitHub:

https://github.com/Act-Conferences/tprc-2020-amsterdam <https://github.com/Act-Conferences/tprc-2020-amsterdam>

guess you prefer 2020, instead of 2018 ?

If you need any further help with that design, contact me.

There are a few things I would like to change anyways, but a lot is well thought through at that time, thanks to outsider input

Cheers