[Act] yn2006

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Thu Sep 19 10:49:16 CEST 2019

Todd Rinaldo

> Hi,

Hello Todd,

> We're trying to look at attendance numbers for past YAPCs. Josh ran
> both 2006 and 2008 but only has an admin bit on 2008 for some
> reason. Could someone give him a bit on 2006 also please?

As far as I can tell, YAPC::NA 2006 wasn't hosted on the Mongueurs'
instance of Act. I see no reference of yn2006. Looks like it was on
its dedicated site ,and used Zendesk or something like that for the
registration process: http://www.yapcchicago.org/

The first YAPC::NA to appear in Act config is 2007. I granted Josh
admin rights on this one, if it can help.

Regards

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.