[Act] Act is not updating for GPW2021

Vorstand Frankfurt Perlmongers vorstand at frankfurt.pm
Tue Feb 9 09:02:58 CET 2021

Hi all,

has anybody done anything? There still is no update, and we should have
a configuration change (prices) and an HTML change (sponsors.html):

https://github.com/Act-Conferences/gpw2021/commits/master

Neither of these two changes have made it through so far...

-max

On 26.01.21 16:01, Vorstand Frankfurt Perlmongers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it seems that the updates are stuck again - we changed the configuration
> some days ago, but it hasn't updated the pricing on the website...
>
> Can you please check if/where it is stuck?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> -max

Frankfurt Perlmongers
c/o Max Maischein
Röderbergweg 167
60385 Frankfurt

UStId./VAT-Id: DE282955092

Vorstandsmitglieder
Renée Bäcker - Wieland Pusch - Max Maischein