Are there still several Act installations?

Dave Rolsky autarch at
Sun Mar 31 18:46:17 CEST 2013

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013, Andrew Shitov wrote:

> I believe there's one more for the TLOV (well, it's not a Perl event). At least its IP address is different:

That's something I set up. There's definitely no plan to unify this with
any other ACT instances. We're not doing the conference any more, so the
site is just up for historical records. I really need to spider it and
replace it with plain HTML.

Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)