Are there still several Act installations?

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudss.us
Sun Mar 31 20:28:09 CEST 2013

I actually work on this problem and try to cover up all the requirements of
those act in the next yact development that started at the last quack and
hack. We didnt made much progress, but there is a plan to unite them and I
work on that political also, discussed it with the other act owners what
were their problems and so on. Its a longtime mission, if someone wants to
help, be welcome.