Urgent to get access to CZPW site

Nicholas Butler nb at petamem.com
Wed Jan 8 15:12:15 CET 2014

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for adding me.
I have managed to access it via putty. But couldn't view the files,
due to my lack of Perl knowledge.
I have FileZilla already on my PC, I tried to access the site with
FileZilla via the following settings:
Host: test.mongueurs.net
Protocol: SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
Logon Type: Normal
User: ssh czpw at test.mongueurs.net
Password: I used my key passphrase

I tried a few other variationns, but they didn't work. Where am I
going wrong?

I know once I can access the files, I will be able to do what I want
and not bug anyone any more.

Regards,

Nick.