New event: mojo2014

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Jan 21 01:56:20 CET 2014

Salve J Nilsen wrote:

> Hei!

Hallo Salve,

The test is online: http://test.mongueurs.net/mojo2014/

> 2) Could you also set up Act to reply to act.mojoconf.org, redirecting to the
>   appropriate url?

I've started configuring the vhost, but the DNS record will be needed in order to finalize that part.

> 3) And finally create some logins with the following public SSH keys, so we
>   can start setting up the site. :)

Created all these accounts, with symlinks in your respective homes to the conference files.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.