New event: mojo2014

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tue Jan 21 10:57:09 CET 2014

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for your quick reply! :D

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni said:
> Salve J Nilsen wrote:
>>
>> Oslo Perl Mongers will be organizing a one-day Mojolicious conference in
>> Oslo on May 24th 2014. It'll be a one-day conference all about Mojolicious,
>> with the goal of gathering the whole core team for the first time, with a
>> course/training day preceeding it, and a hackathon on the day after. It'll
>> be cool. :)
>>

>> 1) We'd like to use Act for managing this event; Can we please get the
>>   "mojo2014" conference code/site set up?
>
> The test is online: http://test.mongueurs.net/mojo2014/

Thank you, it works wonderfully.

>> 2) Could you also set up Act to reply to act.mojoconf.org, redirecting to
>>   the appropriate url?
>
> I've started configuring the vhost, but the DNS record will be needed in
> order to finalize that part.

Great, we'll set up a CNAME to conferences.mongueurs.net soon.

>> 3) And finally create some logins with the following public SSH keys, so we
>>   can start setting up the site. :)
>
> Created all these accounts, with symlinks in your respective homes to the
> conference files.

Thanks!

nicomen has tried to verify that he has access, but can't log in. Are there
any issues with directory/file permissions, or the key when it was copied into
~nicomen/.ssh/authorized_keys? (The file should contain one key per line).

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen