[Act] Internal server error on a wiki page of YAPC::EU site

Andrew Shitov andy at shitov.ru
Mon Jul 27 08:35:07 CEST 2015

> I think there is nothing we can do as "users" of act.

Well, you can. Editing the page
(http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/wikiedit?action=edit&node=Departures) is
still possible with no errors.

The problem was with this line:

    * 13:15 [user:1ster]+1 AGP (17:15) ✈ MUC

Apparently, the regex inside the engine interprets '1ster' as a
number. I replaced this with [user:1611], works now.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 7:19 AM, Victor Manuel Rivas Santos
<vrivas at ujaen.es> wrote:
> I think there is nothing we can do as "users" of act. Anyone who can access
> the database should take a look at the entry related to "Departures" in our
> wiki.

>> I'll try to look at it this evening.
>> I'm currently traveling.
>> Cheers

>> > Currently I get Internal server error when I visit
>> > http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/wiki?node=Departures
>> > Other wiki pages seem to work.
>> >
>> > Could someone look into it please.
>> >

>> > Gabor