[Act] Act instance for APW2015

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Jul 28 21:02:58 CEST 2015

Stefan Seifert wrote:

> Hi!

Hello Stefan,

> I'm part of the Austrian Perl Workshop 2015 team. For the workshop, we would
> need an Act website. I was told, I can get an account here?

This is the right place.

Thomas Klausner wrote:

> I'll be co-organizing this, so please add my user (domm) as an admin to
> the live/test instances.
>
> Stefan, you will need to provide an SSH key!

Actually, we now use Git Hub repositories for both the test and production sites, and their teams system. (Unless you prefer the old way, with the test files on the server and a SVN repository for the production.) Thomas, I’ve invited you in the apw2015 team. Stefan, I’ll need your Git Hub nickname, or click [join] on the team page:
  » https://github.com/orgs/Act-Conferences/teams/apw2015

The repository for apw2015 is a copy of apw2013. If that is a problem, I can wipe it and start from a blank template.
  » https://github.com/Act-Conferences/apw2015

The master branch is used for the test site, the "production" branch for the production site.

The test site is online: http://test.mongueurs.net/apw2015/

Note: I can be slow on mail, don’t hesitate to ping me over IRC in the #act channel.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.