[Act] TPC NA 2017 test site

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Thu Dec 1 06:50:28 CET 2016

Hi,

Please setup a test site for The Perl Conference in Alexandria, VA 2017. We have already setup a git repo for this at https://github.com/Act-Conferences/na2017 <https://github.com/Act-Conferences/na2017>

On spectre, can you setup actdocs and wwwdocs for the na2017 test website to point to /home/yapcna/na2017-test/actdocs and /home/yapcna/na2017-test/wwwdocs please?

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. FYI, For production, we will be using www.perlconference.us <http://www.perlconference.us/> and be setting up a CNAME to point to conferences.mongueurs.net <http://conferences.mongueurs.net/>. However we do not want this live yet.