[Act] TPC NA 2017 test site

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Tue Dec 13 22:19:05 CET 2016

Hi guys,

I will not take part of the discussion about naming convention now.

The test site is up: http://test.mongueurs.net/na2017/

I've added the branch master for the test site (the branch production
will be used for the production site).
I've created a new commit to change some of the "2016" into "2017" in
act.ini

We (mainly Sebastien) will soon setup a stronger server to ffix the
unstabilities of those weeks.
In the meantime, you'll have time to decide the name of the conference
for the production site ;-)

Kind Regards
Laurent