[Act] github Act-Conferences perms for leejo

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Sat Jul 1 16:44:18 CEST 2017

Hi Lee,

As I said on IRC:
- repo lpw2017 created (you already push things)
- team lpw2017 created (that's in my procedure)
- http://test.mongueurs.net/lpw2017/ online

What's your logname in act?
I'll grant you admin on the conference (leejo did not work).

Let me knwo when you want the "prod" site

IIRC, mdk was not using much the test site.
But now, it's all up to you :-)

Cheers
Laurent