[Act] github Act-Conferences perms for leejo

Lee J leejo.65535 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:03:11 CEST 2017

Cheers Laurent

Username in act should also be leejo for both live and test. I've just
confirmed that I can login ok to test and live with it.

We're going to play around with the CSS a bit this year (I think) so having
the test site is useful :) However if you want to create the prod site now
that's not a problem assuming it's just going to sync from the production
branch as i've already made the necessary tweaks to dates/sponsors/etc that
having it live isn't a problem.

Thanks!
Lee.

Lee A Johnson