[Act] Sporadic issues with email delivery? (Take Two...)

L Boivin elbeho at boivin.eu
Sat Apr 27 21:33:22 CEST 2024

Hi Lee,

We are indeed aware of that mail issue (not only with Act itself).
We need to find a way to solve it.
And the sooner the better (but after the PTS).

Can you give my email to the user that wants to register?
I'll force this regsitration and either use the password they
want me too, or generate and send directly to them.

Laurent