Need access to ACT test server

raiph mellor raiph.mellor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:03:51 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
<sebastien at aperghis.net> wrote:
> Aaron Phillips wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can we provide access to Todd?
>
> Daniel Wright wrote:
>
>> As Todd suggested,  the easiest thing to do is just have somebody that already has access add him to the authorized_keys file.
>
> Did you add his key to an existing account or do you want me to create a new one?

I added Todd's key to the authorized_keys file that I see in the
~/.ssh directory when I log in using my (raiph) keys. So now there are
two keys in that file, mine and Todd's.

But I was thinking this is in *my* ~/.ssh file, and the file was shown
as owned by raiph, and I know that Aaron had access at some point and
his key isn't in that file, so maybe this won't work or at least isn't
how it's supposed to be done?

I don't know if Todd has tried to login since I added his key to "my"
(?) authorized_keys file.

--
raiph