Need access to ACT test server

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Jan 29 09:10:02 CET 2013

raiph mellor wrote:

> Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
>
>> Did you add his key to an existing account or do you want me to create a new one?
>
> I added Todd's key to the authorized_keys file that I see in the
> ~/.ssh directory when I log in using my (raiph) keys. So now there are
> two keys in that file, mine and Todd's.
>
> But I was thinking this is in *my* ~/.ssh file, and the file was shown
> as owned by raiph, and I know that Aaron had access at some point and
> his key isn't in that file, so maybe this won't work or at least isn't
> how it's supposed to be done?

Aaron has how own account.

There is now reason why it would not work: organizers of other conferences have successfully shared a same account between multiple people. Obviously, because we are giving a shell access, we expect people to behave, but we had no problems so far.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.