Instance request for granada workshop

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Tue Apr 8 01:20:59 CEST 2014

Diego Kuperman wrote:

> Hi!,

Hello Diego,

> we are planning a workshop for this year in Granada Spain and would like to have an ACT site under the name "granada2014". I don't know which domain name we'll use yet, but I want to start getting used to ACT and working on design.
>
> If I understand correctly, I'll need access into the hosting machine. This is my public key and my username is diegok (as in pause):

The test site is online: http://test.mongueurs.net/granada2014/
You can modify the files by connecting to your account diegok on test.mongueurs.net
They are in ~/granada2014-test/

If you never worked with Act before, you may want to read the documentation, especially the Layout and Templates parts to understand how to create the site by itself. The Configuration part is important too, because many things are defined here.
  » http://act.mongueurs.net/doc/Manual/Organizer.html

The database for the test sites isn't the same as the production sites so you'll probably want to create yourself a new user here, so I can give you admin right.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.