[Act] List of conferences out-of-date

rgeoffrey at platypiventures.com rgeoffrey at platypiventures.com
Fri Jul 11 06:25:46 CEST 2014

At OSCON on Wednesday July 23 I would like to mention (or cause someone else to do it) all the Perl events since last OSCON and until next year's during the Lightning Talks.

As we get closer to that date I will look at

http://act.mongueurs.net/conferences.html
https://github.com/yapceurope/yef-www/blob/master/events/conferences.yml

or anywhere else someone wants to point me to get the list.

If anyone knows of others that will be outside this list please let me know about those too.

- Geoff