[Act] List of conferences out-of-date

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 22:14:54 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 03:28:44PM +0200, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> I suppose I could add a act_instance key to disambiguate between the
> various instances.

Here's the count:

    150 - act_instance: mongueurs.net
     18 - act_instance: perlrussia.org
      4 - act_instance: yapcbrasil.org.br
      1 - act_instance: yapcna.org

I've also cleaned up some of the data.

Next step: write an update script for the conferences.html page, that
will use the conferences.yml file plus another file for the non-Perl
conferences.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Putting beauty before brains is the surest way to wind up with neither.