[Act] Dynamic Languages Website

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Thu Mar 19 01:59:23 CET 2015

Mark Keating wrote:

> Hi All,

Hello Mark,

> We are seeing issues with the Dynamic Languages site. We had to shift
> to this year (2015) due to venue issues and the sits still points at
> dlc2014. This means that half of the RSS and auto feeds are b0rked.
> Especially items like news. We are also not getting the payment
> processor when we try to get people to register which is even more
> worrying. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

You find me very confused: if the dates are correctly filled (and as
far as I can see, they are), there's no reason things shouldn't work.
Regarding the Atom feed for the news, for example, I see the two
published news in the feed. Regarding the payment, that's expected:
you are configured to used YEF, but it cannot work yet because
I can't allow it to be used until validation by Philippe.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.