[Act] Unifiying Act PSGI forks

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Fri Nov 1 20:49:33 CET 2019

Hi!

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 08:00:10PM +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

> We're in the process of deploying a Centos 8 vm on which we'll be running
> the psgi branch of Book/Act. We'll then be able to offer a choice to conference
> organisers which branch they went their conference to be run under.

I don't think it's a good idea to target the psgi branch of Book/Act!

I really want to resolve the two main forks (haj=act-testing, waterkip)
and set up a new, clean repo containing only the PSGI version in a
stable master branch, which can be run locally via docker.

Only then we have a chance to get people to work on the actual issues
(eg registration process)

Greetings,
domm

--